BuyArtNow is owned and operated by Art House Reproductions, our office is in Brisbane, Queensland. We only support artists and photographers residing in Australia, supplying their work worldwide. BuyArtNow acts as a service provider for photographers and artists wanting to sell their images as prints, reproductions, original artworks or other products available from Art House Reproductions.
Before using our website, www.buyartnow.com.au, you must read, agree with and accept the Terms and Conditions of Use, understand and agree to our policies as listed here. BuyArtNow reserves the right to change these policies at our discretion, at any time and they form part of these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with or accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, you should not use the BuyArtNow website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
||The website BuyArtNow, owned and operated by Art House Reproductions.
||The person who creates an original artwork/painting and holds copyright to that piece.
||The person who took and created the digital image and holds copyright to that image.
||An Artist or Photographer who joins BuyArtNow for the purposes of listing images for sale.
||Anyone purchasing artwork from this site.
||A term used to cover the digital files of artworks and photographs supplied by Artists or photographers.
||Any person who visits the BuyArtNow site either as a customer or provider for any purpose.
||Refers to any and all text, images, graphics, titles, original artworks, reproductions, photos, videos, profiles or links as displayed on the BuyArtNow website.
||Copyright of all artworks and photograph on this site is the property of the respective creators of those artworks or photographs.
||Refers to the original painting or artwork as created by the Artist. It does not include reproductions. Also referred to as Original Art, Original Painting.
||A printed form of a digital image created by a photographer. Also referred to as a print.
||Artwork created digitally using computer software.
||A digital file is the image supplied by the artist or photographer for the purposes of printing the products as listed on the website.
||A product supplied by us - see website for details.
Anyone visiting www.buyartnow.com.au for any purpose must read, understand and accept all of these Terms and Conditions of Use, including our Sales, Refunds and Returns, Shipping and Payment policies. These policies may change from time to time and all form part of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
BuyArtNow operates from Brisbane, Australia, working with Australian artists and photographers offering them an outlet for their images. Sales will be accepted from anywhere in Australia, the USA, UK, Europe and Asia.
THE ROLE OF THIS ONLINE GALLERY
Our role is to facilitate the ability of our clients, artists and photographers whose work we reproduce and sellers who wish to make their products available through our site, allowing others to purchase them.
- Art House Reproductions does not own the rights to any of the images listed on this site other than those created specifically by us.
- The copyright of images listed on this site always remains with the creator and copyright holder of that image.
- All images are listed with the permission of the seller providing them another outlet to sell their work.
- All purchases will be approved by the seller before dispatch.
- Art House Reproductions takes a commission on each sale and provides the printing and other services related to creating the final product and delivering it to the buyer.
- Art House Reproductions provides a secure payment gateway for buyers to purchase the products available.
Art House Reproductions retains the right at all times to determine what artwork is suitable or not suitable for sale on this site.
- All digital files use to produce our products are checked prior to listing the work to assure the buyer that the work is of an acceptable standard.
- Images can be of any subject provided it cannot be construed as obscene in any way, pornographic, indecent, inflammatory, defamatory or racist to any person or group of people. All work is accepted at the discretion of Art House Reproductions.
- The Seller must be the owner of the copyright of the image supplied.
- Any unlawful, misrepresented or offensive content posted on this website is the sole responsibility of the Seller that posts such content.
- Users of the site understand that exposure to content they consider inappropriate may occur and browsing of the website is at the user's own risk.
- All pricing is determined and set by the Seller or the site owner on behalf of the Seller
- All prices shown are in Australian Dollars and include a 10% GST.
- All base prices for artwork are for the artwork only and do not include framing unless that option is selected.
- Stretching, Framing and mounting options are available by selection the appropriate options and the prices displayed for those options include the product specified.
- Taxes and Duties - Orders outside Australia may be subject to local taxes and duties. These are not included in the prices shown and are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Freight costs will be added in the shopping cart.
Information on Customs and Taxes for goods sent outside Australia -
Products printed by Art House Reproductions for sale via this website are covered by our Replacement Warranty.
While we use the best and most appropriate products available for each order at the time, there are factors beyond our control that can affect the life of a reproduction.
Under normal household conditions you could reasonably expect a pigment reproduction on top quality paper or canvas to last 3-4 generations (80 -100 years) without noticeable fading. All longevity tests are done in controlled environments, using advanced aging techniques. The real world is quite different. Apart from simple UV light fade, there are other factors such as humidity, air pollution, improper framing etc that can affect the life of a print, not to mention floods, fires and accidental damage.
The Art House Warranty covers all possibilities.
- All prints and fine art reproductions made by Art House Reproductions are covered by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- If ANYTHING should happen to your print or fine art reproduction, we will replace it for 50% of the current price provided the original print is returned to us.
- All replacements must first be approved by the artist. Due to copyright laws, we must get the artist's approval before making any replacement.
The user assumes all responsibility and risk for use of this website including and without limitation any of the content or information contained therein. Art House Reproductions accepts no liability for any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Termination of Service
Art House Reproductions reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time and at its absolute discretion. Art House Reproductions reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend member accounts, at any time, at its discretion, and without prior notice. Art House Reproductions reserves the right to terminate this website service at any time and at its absolute discretion without prior notice. Upon termination, any rights granted by the Artist to Art House Reproductions under this agreement immediately revert to the Artist.
SELLERS - Artists and Photographers
This section applies to any artist or photographer wishing to sell their images on the website.
Agreeing to list your work on our site requires that you have read, understand and accept all of these Terms and Conditions of Use, including our Sales, Refunds and Returns, Shipping and Payment policies. These policies may change from time to time and all form part of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Application to Sell Your Images
Artwork for sale
- You can choose to sell Original Artwork, Limited or Open Edition reproductions on our site.
- It is a requirement of participation in the site that all prints, reproductions or products sold from this site must be printed by Art House Reproductions.
- Upon application you can choose your level of membership - Gold, Silver or Bronze - see here for more details - SellArtNow.
- On application we will provide you with the detail required to get your art listed on our site.
- While we do not judge content, only images meeting our strict file requirements will qualify for listing.
- It is a requirement of participation in our site that you if you are supplying your own digital files they must be "READY-TO-PRINT" files in a size suitable for printing the largest print size you intend to offer.
- Files that do not meet our requirements will be rejected.
- Files will be stored in our data storage system to ensure fast delivery for buyers but it is important that you maintain your own copies on file.
- You give us permission to use your images for promotion via social media and other electronic means. If we choose to use your image for any use other than this, such as printed brochures etc, we will contact you and request permission in writing.
Listing images for sale
- Staff at Art House Reproductions are responsible for listing your art to ensure a consistent look to the website.
- We provide you with an online form to gather information about you and each image to be listed. Use of these forms is mandatory to ensure ease of site preparation.
- Updates to information is always possible but please ensure the information is as accurate as possible first time.
- If you choose to offer "Limited Edition" images, then you can set the price and choose the media options. we will take care of all other aspects of the sale. You must provide us with all the necessary details to list your images correctly.
- In order to deliver works in a timely fashion we would prefer that you provide us with a Digital Signature and a number range for sales so we can supply the works to the buyers as soon as possible.
- If you want to personally sign the works, then this may incur extra freight costs on your behalf as we may need to send the work to you before sending to the buyer. This may inhibit frame sales hence the digital signature is the preferred option.
- Limited Editions require that you provide a Certificate authenticity to the buyer. This can be completed and signed personally by you and posted direct to the buyer to confirm your authentication of the works.
- If you choose to offer "Open Edition" images, then we will take care of all aspects of listing your work. You must provide us with all the necessary details to list your images correctly.
- You can supply us with a digital signature which we can add to the works if you wish. No Certificate of Authenticity or numbers are required for Open Editions.
- Open Editions offer the greatest chance of sales as the product will be available in lots of sizes and product options.
Commissions and Costs
- Each sale of a reproduction is subject to a 25% commission
- We deduct the printing cost plus commission and pay you the balance.
- Original art sales are subject to a commission of 15% only.
- If a frame sale is made - will pay you 5% of the Frame component.
- Freight costs are added to the advertised price and paid by the customer.
- All prices shown on the site include 10% GST.
Payments to Artists
- You are required to supply Art House Reproductions with bank account details so deposits can be made as appropriate.
- Payments will be made on the 1st and 15th of each month.
- These payments will be made at least one week after receipt of goods by the customer to allow for any refunds or disputes.
Refunds, Returns and Warranty claims
- The customer has 7 days from receipt of goods to request a return or replacement of their order.
- In the event of goods being returned, no commissions will be paid.
- In the event of replacement - commissions will be paid once the customer is satisfied.
- Our Warranty is a 50% replacement offer and applies to artwork that has been in their possession for some time - they return the damaged goods to us, we replace it at 50% of the current price. This warranty covers accidental or deliberate damage, fading or any other fault beyond our control.
Use of your images
- It is agreed that you always retain copyright of your images.
- You give us permission to use your images for promotional purposes such as Social Media (Facebook, instagram, Google +, Twitter etc) and Google advertising.
- You give us permission to use your images as part of an email blast to potential clients who have registered their interest on www.buyartnow.com.au.
- If we decide to do any printed advertising using your images, we will contact you for specific permission to do so.
- We will contact you via email as soon as an order is received but you agree that we can go ahead and print the order as soon as possible to ensure speedy delivery to the client.