First, a short word on Colour Accuracy...
Due to the variables inherent between the thousands of different devices available for viewing images online, please understand that the colours you see on your screen may vary slightly from the reproduction you receive.
We do however, guarantee that the artists have personally compared the original artwork with a printed proof made by a master printmaker and are satisfied that each reproduction will be the best possible match in terms of tone, colour and in some cases, texture also.
In fact, sometimes, it's difficult to tell the original apart from the reproduction!
Fine Art Canvas Reproductions
- Printed on 350gsm Sihl Masterclass Professional Cotton Poly Blend Canvas.
- Made in Switzerland by one of the oldest paper/canvas manufacturers in the world.
- Wonderful natural canvas texture
- Printed with Canon Lucia EX Pigment inks - long lasting, archival - tested to last 100 years.
- Spray coated with a special laminate designed to increase longevity through it's Ultra Violet light blocking ability and has anti-fungal properties.
- Backed by our Quality Guarantee
Fine Art Cotton Rag Reproductions
- Often called Cotton Rag Paper is not paper at all but is in fact very fine cotton fibres woven into a paper-like product.
- Cotton Rag is the media of choice due to it's archival qualities and similarities to the paper artists paint on.
- We offer several Cotton Rags - each is chosen by the artist to best represent the original work - All are of the highest quality.
- Our Cotton Rags are all around 300-320gsm.
- Printed with Canon Lucia EX Pigment inks - long lasting, archival - tested to last 80-100 years.
- Fine art Cotton Rag Reproductions should be framed behind glass, using a matte to separate them from the glass. Consult your local framer for the best way to frame your work.
Gallery Floating Acrylics
- The Gallery Floating Acrylic is a modern method of display that works well in most homes.
- The print is fixed behind a 4.5mm thick sheet of high gloss acrylic, using optically clear adhesive.
- The print is backed with a 3mm Aluminium Composite panel and a framework for hanging.
- A hanging kit and instructions are supplied - it is a relatively easy process to hang them.
- The finished product looks spectacular!
- A range of frames will be displayed for the artwork if available. Prices displayed are for the finished product, ready to hang.
- Custom framing of Fine Art Cotton Rag, or stretching of Canvas Reproductions is available by quotation.
- Simply email us before ordering to discuss the options.
Get your art out of your studio and into the hands of collectors and homes around the World.
Find out how, by downloading your FREE Artist Info Kit